The following Terms of Service govern all use of the DuLaBoo.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by DuLaBoo.com. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by DuLaBoo.com (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. This is also valid for all third party software, spiders, indirect access and (buffer) copies of this site.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As DuLaBoo.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by DuLaBoo.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DuLaBoo.com via our “contact us” page in accordance with the current copyright law. DuLaBoo.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a user who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DuLaBoo.com or others, DuLaBoo.com may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, DuLaBoo.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to DuLaBoo.com.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will DuLaBoo.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for direct damages in an amount in excess of €50 EURO. DuLaBoo.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Resources Disclosure. DuLaBoo.com uses royalty free images which some of them are under CC (Creative Commons Agreement). Should you find images on DuLaBoo.com which are not royalty free or you hold a special rights for them, offensive images, copyrighted images, images under special regulations, or you simply would like to have removed from DuLaBoo.com, you have to contact us first via the “contact us” page. Should DuLaBoo.com not follow your petition, you will be then, and only then, eligible to claim damages as specified under “Limitation of Liability”. The same apply to all content (written, audio, video, etc) on DuLaBoo.com
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. DuLaBoo.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DuLaBoo.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Changes. DuLaBoo.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. DuLaBoo.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DuLaBoo.com to you any DuLaBoo.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DuLaBoo.com. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with DuLaBoo.com, or the Website are trademarks of DuLaBoo.com or its licensors. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DuLaBoo.com or third-party trademarks.
- Termination. DuLaBoo.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Services account, such account can only be terminated by DuLaBoo.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from DuLaBoo.com’s notice to you thereof; provided that, DuLaBoo.com may terminate this Agreement and your access to the Website immediately as part of a general shutdown of the Service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DuLaBoo.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to any such losses, damages, claims and expenses arising out of your violation of this Agreement.
- Applied Law. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between DuLaBoo.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of DuLaBoo.com, or by the posting by DuLaBoo.com of a revised version which you affirmatively accept by entering the information on this website regardless of how you access and obtain DuLaBoo.com content. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of EU, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the exclusive venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be in courts located in EU. DuLaBoo.com will designate the court and you have to comply. You may not assign this Agreement without DuLaBoo.com’s prior written consent.
- In a case of dispute or grievance. If you have any grievance or dispute with DuLaBoo.com, this should first be raised to DuLaBo.com attention in writing on “contact us” page. If the matter is not resolved at that level, both parties will agree and name an independent third party. You and the DuLaBoo.com mutually agree to accept and execute the decision of third party.
- AOB (Any other Business). Should individual clauses in these conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the other clauses or the other parts of such clauses shall remain unaffected.
Back to HOME